Medical Call Center Representative
Manhattan Specialty Care a reputable multi-specialty medical practice is looking for a medical Call Center Representative to join our dynamic team. We are looking for a reliable and team player to join our team.
***Only serious candidates with 2 years or more as a Call Center Representative or Patient Coordinator experience.***
- Ability to multi-task to provide medical information and patient support.
- Managing a high volume of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Creating and managing patient files; including, but not limited to scheduling and confirming patients appointments.
- Following communication scripts and guidelines when handling different topics.
- Identify patients' needs, clarifying information, and researching every issue and provide solutions or alternatives.
- Routing calls to appropriate resources.
- Must be able to communicate with patients and physicians effectively.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Keep a record of all conversations in our EMR system.
- PTO and vacation
- 401K plan
- Previous call center or healthcare admin experience is required
- Have knowledge of eclinicalworks or other medical EMR systems.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Can organize and multi-task work responsibilities while completing deadlines.
- Ability to learn new software.